Friday, January 4, 2013

Freebie: Downloadable quote


Such a great quote. I'll never forget the day that I was venting some heartache to my mom and she said to me, "Perhaps you will find out what real love is if you have the courage to stick around long enough." It's true that sometimes our culture has very strong misgivings about love and what it really is. Thankfully, I can say that my Greg and I have stuck through things that most others wouldn't and our marriage is strong... not because we are perfect. No, because we know that neither of us are and we choose to love each other not in-spite of that fact but rather because of it. Two imperfect people who are perfect for each other.  It's quite lovely.

I designed this for my instagram the other day (my user name is @christabaca if you are on and want to be friends!) and one of my friends loved it and said that she wanted one for her house. So naturally, I made this 8X10 for her and I thought you might want to download it too! Click the pic to download!

xoxo,
Christa

No comments: